Experience, Expertise & Extraordinary Service
Travel Advisors International began operations in 1994 and is a Travel Associate of American Express Travel offering many of their travel products and services including exclusive offers for American Express Card Members. Our office is at 840 West 78th Street, Chanhassen MN 55317.
Travel Advisors International is owned and managed by Earl and Carol Milbrath. Our business is distinguished by the high quality travel planning and arrangements delivered by our Travel Advisors. Our clients give us very high marks :
- For the past 15 years, we have received an average score of 4.8 on a scale of t to 5 in our client satisfaction surveys.
- We were ranked number 3 out of 47 Minnesota travel companies in a survey done be an affiliate of Consumer Reports.
Our Commitments to Clients
- To welcome and care for you as a valued client
- To give you prompt, responsive, and professional service
- To listen to you and understand your travel needs and desires before making recommendations
- To diligently search for the best combination of quality and price from travel suppliers to meet your desires and budget
- To be your advocate in any disputes with travel suppliers
- Master Cruise Counselors and Accredited Cruise Counselors by the Cruise Lines International Association and as Specialists with many cruise lines.
- Certified Destination Specialists for many countries.
- Preferred Sandals and Beaches Specialists (deluxe all inclusive resorts in the Caribbean).
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planners for Disneyland, Disney World and Disney Cruise Line.
- Our Travel Advisors love to travel and have first hand experience for most destinations and also continually receive feedback from our clients on destinations, resorts and cruise ships.
- Placing the interest of clients first.
- A continuous quest for quality in everything we do.
- Conduct that reflects the highest standards of integrity.
- Serving you with teamwork from each person in our organization.
- Being good citizens in the communities in which we live and work.